Are You A Creative Individual Who Enjoys The Challenge Of Developing A Brand New Strategic Plan From Concept To Execution?
THE CARPET CLEANER™, a local company with huge market potential is offering an incredible opportunity to sales driven individuals to become a key part of an innovative company that has a fast pace growth vision.
Be part of a new team of aggressive superstars. This is your chance to be rewarded for taking THE CARPET CLEANER™ to the next level of revenue growth and making a positive impact in a sustainable business model.
In this position you will work side-by-side with company executives to create lifelong customers, establishing THE CARPET CLEANER™ as their first choice for all their carpet cleaning needs. You will be a part of a successful team with the goal of doubling THE CARPET CLEANER™ topline revenue.
You will be responsible for assessing where we are & developing a strategic marketing plan from concept to execution through analysis.
This challenging position will develop a clear, distinct understanding of our brand/message and evaluate the effectiveness of our website, print publications, email campaigns and marketing activities.
You will assist in establishing and executing our marketing strategy, which will be designed to double the size of the company.
The Marketing Coordinator is a vital member of the management team that ensures all activities work together into a comprehensive plan for achieving results.
Candidate should possess the following skill set:
- Good project management skills.
- Sound understanding of the principles of marketing.
- Strong understanding of new technologies and how they can be applied to marketing.
- Excellent copy writing skills and the ability to rework technical text for a broader audience.
- Ability to manage a campaign budget.
- Creative and innovative.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, and the general public.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures.
- Be able to operate under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Sales experience is required.